Sunday 27 January 2008

New year reso's!!

Woooo!
I have finally started my new years resloution after 27 days! how amazing is that I think its the first one i have ever ever ever done! yes ever! haha.
I went for a nice mile run all around the forest and it felt great apart from the fact it was muddy as hell and my legs were covered!! Also because my fitness isn't what it used to be which is extremley good! my legs started to protest but it felt great to finally think i will be my ideal shape...eventully! HAA

so i think i may do and hours running after school and then horse riding and running on the weekends and then maybe bike rides and some when get my butt down the gym. Ohhh and i dance a lot so that will help =D very exciting. its kind of un-natural for me to be actually looking forward to exercising haha!
anyway
t-t-f-n
ta ta for now!
xxx

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

We all seem to have the New Year's resolution to get in better shape this year. But WOW, you sound like you're really committed to doing a lot of stuff, if I tried all that I'd probably keel over. Have fun!

Grey Horse Matters said...

You've just been tagged for a "meme". Come on over for the rules.......It's fun!