Saturday 26 January 2008

Descision Time =)

Hey,
Its decision time! Nope thats not a cheesy kids TV channel programme or a brain stimulating game it is in fact a decision on whether or not I should decide a subject to base my blog on. I was thinking all sorts. However I actually cannot be bothered to go online everyday and look online for things to write about! so that i think is out the door but every now and then i guess wouldn't hurt...hmmm! HAA!

Actually on that subject i was scanning the web earlier like you do and I came across space.com and it was like wow! pictures and videos, quite fascinating to be honest! if your into all the space geek stuff haha! apart from like the maths side of it! bllueeh numbers just do not go with my brain. Ok so i just re-read my post and i have made myself out to be a PROPER little geek and i am honestly not like that ha! yes i like [ok understatment LOVE] books but only the fantasy ones!! and atonment as an exception, i like looking at the stars and planets etc. but everything else geeky is not really my thing to be honest.
Machines p*** me off for example I mean they break. Man made them to improve our lives, help us out and get the job done a whole lot quicker but they break and they are not meant to. Like my dad is a mechanic and when he had to fix our friends horse box it needed knew break thingys and there was only one in the whole entire british isles and he needed two!
ok so i think the ancedote was completly irrelvant and i can see that all of the previous paragraphs were a complete rant very sorry!
ok.
the life on mars picture of that woman!
i mean *wooo life on mars anmd i'm thinking david bowie and that cop show on BBC* but what if they are faking it... again! i mean come on, trick of the light? a fake photo? or a smudge of the lens who knows! but at least we can all say that maybe just maybe we are finally not the only ones in this universe!

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! Thanks for commenting coz well i wasn't expecting to get any! i read your posts and i just want to say that I am proud to be Scottish but i don't have the accent :( I'v lived here since I was a lil baby.! And also fantasy books rock and i can be geeky too (who isn't?)

anyways that's all :)
smooches
xXx Neo xXX